VB.Net Sample App
Desktop sample app demonstrating accessing the AccountRight Live API using the SDK in vb.net
AccountRight API - VB.NET desktop app
- Uses the new .Net SDK released with version 2 of the API
- Navigates available files on local and cloud server
- Manages OAuth login (note: SDK manages refreshing of tokens!)
- Demonstrates use of paging through listing of invoices
- Shows how to create new service invoices
- Visual Studio 2010 with Visual Basic
- To access local server: AccountRight 2013.3 and API
- To access cloud server: MYOBApi developer key and secret
Getting up and running
Unzip source code to a local folder and open the solution file. Install the MYOB.AccountRight.API.SDK NuGet package (i.e. type “Install-Package MYOB.AccountRight.API.SDK” in the package manager console), then compile and run. To use the cloud service with the sample change the placeholder Key and Secret in the code with your own.
The following blog post provides more details about getting started with the sample: VB.Net sample using the new AccountRight API SDK
Support or Contact
You can contact us through our Community Forums or Twitter account to see if we can help.